SJREI Meeting December 1st, 2016 – 7:00 – 9:00 PM
International Real Estate Developer Beth Clifford
Join international real estate developer Beth Clifford at the San Jose Real Estate Investors Association (SJREI) meeting on Thursday, December 1st. Beth will describe the dynamics of new U.S. real estate development and the opportunity in the Central American nation of Belize.
Attend the December meeting and learn:
• What is driving the demand for real estate
• Thinking and acting big
• Why to develop a new piece of land rather than just buy an existing building
• How to forge relationships so local government officials will support your new development
• The financing and funding climate for real estate development today
• How new industries like AirBnB, Uber, and autonomous cars influence real estate development trends
• How to take advantage of the growing trend of Americans retiring outside the US
Thursday, December 1st 7-9 PM
The Domain Hotel, Sunnyvale
Beth Clifford has been an entrepreneur, business strategist and hands-on manager for the past 35 years with a passion for being effective, improving operations, and executing with excellence and integrity.
She has had extensive experience in all areas of Information Technology function. She worked on Wall Street in the 80’x, she was Founder and CEO of a software development company, CIO of an outsource manufacturing company, and managed the construction of several Semiconductor Fabrication and BioPharmaceutical facilites in the US.
Having developed and built over $15 billion in real estate assets in 3 countries, Beth is now focused on several new ventures including developing a new type of resort experience in Belize, a world class manufacturing and export company of homes and furnishings in Belize, a patented software product aimed at the hospitality industry and creating a new downtown project in the Washington DC area.
Beth is the mother of 2 wonderful sons, Mark and Christopher. She serves on several boards, including Theodyssey Group, a spiritual formation ministry, and is a member of The CIO Collective. She holds a B.S. in Economics (Cum Laude) from Northeastern University, and an M.B.A. in Entrepreneurial Studies from Babson College, and is a continuous learner taking classes at Stanford University and MOOCs.