We offer high-quality educational programs presented by recognized experts in their field, and the grand opportunity to network with other local, hard-working real estate investors. Are you ready to take your investing to the next level? Then join SJREI today. –Lori Greymont, CEO/President
Why Join SJREI Association:
- Award winning organization
- Access to SJREI monthly meetings, to be educated and connect throughout the year
- Access to all recorded Thursday meetings in Members Only site
- Subscription to our award-winning publication REI Voice mailed directly to your home
- Access to member-only events & socials
- Complimentary passes to bring a friend (just email us get those.)
- Top-tier speakers
- Cutting edge market updates
- Where to buy, when to buy and how to buy
- Networking with other SJREI community members
- Discount to workshops and SJREI developed educational programs for real results
Make a commitment to your future by becoming a member of the bay area’s most dynamic real estate investment association!
Whether you are just starting out in real estate investing, or are working on your hundredth deal, you need the latest information, the right “tools” for the job, and a support group of other people who share the same goals and are willing to help you reach YOUR goals. SJREI Association can help you learn more, make more, and have more fun doing it!
Hear the best speakers, get the best advice
Our educational meetings are delivered by recognized experts in their field. They keep you up to date on issues such as market timing, new legislation, and techniques that may affect or enhance your real estate investing.
Network with investors, buyers, sellers, and the people who support them
All successful people rely on a network. Bringing like-minded people together to share information, assistance, and resources is a core goal of our chapter meetings.
Stay motivated, avoid pitfalls
Who but another investor understands the doubts, challenges, and successes of real estate investing? SJREI Association fosters a positive climate of mutual support and sound advice. Your questions are respected, your participation is valued.