Jump Start–”Get Smarter to Get Richer!”
You can spend thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours and still have gaps in your knowledge about real estate investing. For a solid grounding in the fundamentals look no further than SJREI Association’s JumpStart program. We bring you a solid curriculum designed both for the novice real estate investor and for investors ready to tune-up on the latest legal, financial, and practical knowledge necessary for successful investing.
With experienced instructors guiding a fast-paced day, you’ll gain knowledge needed to jump start your real estate investing!
- The top 10 types of investments and how to determine which is right for you
- How to find money to do your deal
- How to research and find investment properties
- The critical factors to evaluating a deal
- The essential members of your support team and their functions
- The pros and cons of different legal entities: LLCs, Corporations, and Partnerships
- When to call on a tax specialist and tax implications of the various investing strategies
- Managing your assets for cash flow and long term gain
- Exit strategies for when you need cash for new investments or to fund a long deserved vacation
Here’s what our past attendees have to say about JumpStart:
“I attended the JumpStart Program in July 2012 and it was just fantastic. A day full of learning about the ins and outs of Real Estate Investing, what to look out for, how to make the best deals, and how to protect yourself. I can’t wait for their next JumpStart Program in September!” – Dhevin Tran
I attended SJREI’s JumpStart Program not knowing really what to expect, it was helpful, practical, and provided me with a lot of relevant information and contacts to start investing. I now attend all the meeting’s and really ejnoy the content, and the relationships that I am developing there. Plus, these people are a lot of fun!” -Kevin Kahaa
“We had been to a number of Real Estate seminars without making a move. At JumpStart we met people who were very knowledgeable and spoke to the nuts and bolts issues. We were so impressed that we have bought a number of properties. Instructors Jeb Henley, Richard Smith and Nancy Chilag are now part of our adviser team.” -Matt and Renee
I really enjoyed the SJREI seminar and the speakers had a lot of good information to share. It was nice to get advice from real estate professionals who have been in the industry for years, even decades, and for them to share with us their experiences. -Daniel Gouw
Other day-long seminars cost $1,000 to $3,000 and then end up being no more than a pitch to sell real estate, books, or CDs. This day of pure EDUCATION brings together experts in their fields at a low cost to you, and provides an opportunity to network with both the experts and other attendees.
Before You Leap Into Investing, JumpStart Your Education!
For more information, call 408-264-3198
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!!!