“Where the California Housing Market is Headed – and Why”
Robert will have so much breaking information to reveal about the housing market and the economy – facts and figures, graphs and diagrams, research data and analysis – that he promises that your mind will literally be jammed.
Here is small sampling of what you will learn:
• Is now a good time to buy … or should you wait?
• How to “read” the signals that tell you the market is about to change
• How to avoid the single biggest mistake in real estate. Learn how to protect yourself.
• Learn Three Market Truths – and why ignoring them can be disastrous to your wealth.
• The two best money-making strategies to employ in this market.
Robert Campbell is a real estate economist (UCLA), author, investor, and publisher of The Campbell Real Estate Timing Letter, a 100% data-based market-timing advisory for California investors. His book Timing the Real Estate Market presents what Robert calls “The Campbell Method,” which successfully employs five key trend indicators to signal the coming peaks and valleys of real estate cycles.
Based on the trend indicators presented in his book, The Campbell Method has accurately predicted the rise and fall of California real estate prices with a success rate of 80-85 percent for the last 28 years. As proof, he’ll show you the charts.
His last market-timing signal for the San Francisco Bay area? SELL – November 2007.
Is now the time to buy? Come hear Robert Campbell speak and find out.South Bay Register (Non-Members) South Bay Register (Members)
- 7:00 – Intro/Welcome
- 7:30 – Keynote Speaker
- 9:00 – Networking
[info title='Directions to Domain Hotel, Sunnyvale']Google+